Tuesday 31 March 2020

Corona :An eye changer to the society

The widely spread Coronavirus is proving to be one of the deadliest epidemics that the world has experienced in its history ever. As per the database available today almost 190  countries around the world are affected by this deadly disease. Countries like China, Italy, America, Spain, England etc.have become the center of this Virus. The number of fatalities across the world is in hundreds. It has totally devasted the social and economical structure of the world's scenario.


      
And so staying in the isolation along with my family almost for more than 02 weeks now, I have a question in my mind. What has this Deadly Epidemic taught to us?   
  • It has taught me the importance of every passing second in my life which is proving very precious.
  •  It has made me know my family especially my wife and Mom's daily tiresome chores and even to the jolly behavior of my dad.
  • To spend some quality time with my children.
  • More than words like Millionaire and billionaire, words like Humanity, self-discipline, and respect are proving to be more important in our lives today.
  • The need for following a good daily healthy diet, daily hygiene, etc.
  • More than the cities the villages are proving to be the safest places amidst this epidemic and so I feel lucky today staying in a village. 
  • Got to know the importance of food rather than a portion of tasty food. 
        •   Sooooooo Stay safe ...stay healthy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest posts

Grammar Worksheet- 1

Grammar Worksheet- 1                  Do as directed.(Answers to the questions are provided below) 1.        It was dinner time when...